A/V Technology and Support for Hunt Auditorium
Hunt Auditorium is equipped with the following technologies:
- Desktop computer with the following list of available software
- Users will need to login with their Unity ID
- Users not affiliated with NC State University will need to email ClassTech
- Digital and analog laptop connections
- VGA & HDMI
- Analog audio carried over 3.5mm
- Digital audio carried over HDMI
- Dual projection
- Mirrored display of a single source
- Discrete switched capability
- Display 2 sources simultaneously (Laptop & Document Camera, or some combination)
- Document camera
- Three microphones: podium, lapel and wireless handheld.
- Up to 4 additional microphones can be provided
- If you need additional microphones, you must contact ClassTech (firstname.lastname@example.org) 2 business days before the event
- Wireless presenter, with a laser pointer for use with the lectern computer
- Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Touch panel driven space
- Input source selection (lectern pc, laptop, document camera, etc.)
- Volume control (program and microphone)
- Lighting control (various “brightness” scenes)
- Battery charger station for the microphones and wireless presenter
- Classroom Tour - Room Pictures
- Basic Technology & Training Guide
Support for the technology in Hunt Auditorium
- ClassTech will support the space from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- ClassTech encourages users who are not familiar with the auditorium to consider a training session with ClassTech personnel. To do so, please reserve the space for an hour a couple days before the event so ClassTech can review the technology with you. Once the space is reserved, email ClassTech (email@example.com) two business days prior to the training session - a technician will be scheduled to meet you. Please make sure that the meeting time is during normal support hours.
- ClassTech will be willing to meet with users 30 minutes before events that occur during normal support hours, to ensure that all available technology is functioning properly, and to answer any last minute technology questions. Please email ClassTech with this request two business days in advance.
- ClassTech does not have the resources to have staff in Hunt Auditorium during events. If there are problems with the audio-visual technology during normal business hours (8AM - 5PM, Monday-Friday), please place a call to the Help Desk using the podium telephone - a ClassTech technician will be on-site in 10 minutes. Please make sure that you call from the lectern phone and not your cellphone. Placing your call from the lectern phone will connect you directly to Help Desk support staff.
- If you need additional equipment and/or support that ClassTech is unable to provide we suggest contacting one of the listed local vendors: