Please read the guidelines below before proceeding to schedule your space. Users will be held to these criteria, so please be sure that you will be able to follow them before scheduling your space. Thank you.
- FlySpaces may be used by any NC State student, faculty or staff with a Unity ID.
- Hours of availability for individual FlySpace locations are dependent upon the operational schedule of their building.
- FlySpace rooms will remain unlocked during the school semester (including during exams). When school is not in session, the rooms may be locked.
- FlySpace users must adhere to the university's IT Rules, Regulations and Procedures.
- Some FlySpace locations are in open computer labs. Please be courteous to other lab users and keep noise at a minimum.