Office of Information Technology Jobs
Full-time Job Opportunities
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) at NC State offers full-time job opportunities for technology professionals. OIT advances the academic mission of the university by providing IT services for the campus and by supporting leading-edge development work in networking and computing.
If you would like to join our highly-qualified staff, check current openings by visiting the NC State University Jobs page, clicking on the Search Jobs option in the left navigation area, and then selecting 51 - Office of Info Technology-OIT from the College/Division dropdown list. Then, click on Search.
Part-time Job Opportunities
When positions are available, OIT groups hire NC State students for part-time help desk consulting, application programming, computer repair and maintenance, and communications. Specific job opportunities are listed below.
- Help Desk Consultant - Provide initial technical troubleshooting and problem escalation for all support requests received at 515-HELP and firstname.lastname@example.org. We ARE HIRING at this time.
- ClassTech Technician - Provide technical support for A/V & Computer technologies to clients using classrooms (and conferencerooms) supported by OIT/ClassTech. Online application!
- Software Licensing Support - Provide SAS and JMP installation support as well as administrative support for Software Licensing Management. We are not currently hiring at this time.
- News and Public Relations Support - Write news articles and technical documentation, coordinate public relations campaigns and produce multimedia about IT-related issues. We ARE HIRING at this time.
- OIT Project Management Lite Internship Program - A multi-semester intern program that provides real world IT experience for students interested in an IT career path and meet minimum requirements. Jobs will be posted each semester on the ePACK website so check back for details.