Software Licensing Support Position
Software Licensing Management administers a large number of campus-wide site licenses and NC State's $1 million SAS Grant. We are currently seeking a part time student worker who can provide SAS and JMP installation support as well as administrative support for Software Licensing Management.
- SAS and JMP installation support for faculty, staff and students that will be provided via telephone, email and in person. This position will also be responsible for creating SAS installation depots, writing software installation documentation and creating solutions for the NCSU help desk system.
- Administrative and clerical support for Software Licensing Management, including general office work, media duplication and data entry.
- Proficient in the installation of SAS and JMP products
- Ability to troubleshoot software installation issues
- Some SAS experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Comfortable with telephone use
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Some technical background
- Self Motivated
- Ten hours a week (Monday - Friday) between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Application deadline is Friday, November 30, 2012
- Start Date is January 7, 2013
How to Apply
- Complete the NC State University Temporary Application (non-UTS).
- Email the completed application to email@example.com with the subject line of "Software Licensing Support Application." (Note: Clicking on that email link will create a new email with the required subject line. Just attach your application and you're good to go.)
- (Optional) Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of "Software Licensing Support Resume." (Note: Clicking on that email link will create a new email with the required subject line. Just attach your resume and you're good to go.)
You should receive a confirmation email within a few days after submitting your application verfiying that Software Licensing Management has received all of your materials.