The Office of Information Technology participates in several orientation activities for incoming freshmen, transfer and international students. OIT staff:
- Make presentations to incoming students.
- Answer questions at Information Fairs.
- Present to the parents of incoming students during New Student and Transfer Orientations.
- Distribute the annual Computing@ NC State publication to incoming students and their parents.
- Provide the Student Services Calendar to all students in the residence halls each fall.
For videos from past orientations, see Orientation Resources.
If you have any questions about these presentations or need further information regarding orientation, please contact the NC State Help Desk at 919.515.HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.