Device Registration on ResNet
- If you want to register a device that cannot browse the Web (e.g., game console, TiVo, IP telephone), see Add a device manually.
- Routers do not need to be registered manually.
- Your Unity ID can have a maximum of five devices registered to it at any given time.
- You can unregister a device via the online session manager.
- If you have a legitimate need for more than five devices, please send your request and explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You should need to register a device only one time per semester.
If you are asked to authenticate more frequently, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com.
You are responsible for the network activity of each device you register.
- If you have a wireless access point that you allow others to use, all their activity will be linked to you.
- If you register a computer for your friend, its activity will be linked to you.