Device Registration on ResNet
- If you want to register a device that cannot browse the Web (e.g., game console, TiVo, IP telephone), see Add a device manually.
- Routers usually do not need to be registered manually. However, if you can't configure your router because it doesn't detect an Internet connection, manually registering it will often fix the problem. See Add a device manually.
- You can unregister a device via the online session manager.
- You should need to register a device only once per semester.
If you are asked to authenticate more frequently, please let us know by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You are responsible for ALL the activity on every device you register, including your personal wireless access point.
- If you register a computer for your friend, its activity will be linked to you.