Finding Messages by Phone
Instead of using the detailed voice mail directions on this page, you may prefer to use the condensed directions in the Quick Guide to Voice Mail (PDF).
- Keep the following shortcuts in mind while you are working with your messages:
- * - Cancel an action or skip back to the beginning of the current menu.
- * then * - Exit the voice mail system.
- 0 - Help.
- Go to Accessing Your Voice Mail, follow the procedure for your specific location (your campus phone, another campus phone, or off campus), and then return to this page.
- When you are at the main menu, press 5.
- Select one of the following options to find a message from:
- 1 - Another user of the campus voice mail system
- 2 - All outside callers
- 3 - A specific outside caller
- Follow the prompts to locate the messages.
- When you have finished, you can press ** to exit the system.