On April 14, OIT ComTech rolled out WolfMeeting, NC State’s new WebEx service. An on-demand collaboration tool that combines audio, video and Web conferencing, WolfMeeting allows campus users to share information and expertise from their computer, phone or mobile device without the hassle or expense of traveling.
After a year-long pilot, the rollout of the production service includes:
- updated browser support,
- enhanced meeting recording options (including downloadable recordings),
- Android device support, and
- accessibility improvements.
ComTech is offering new and existing customers three account options:
- Standard usage for customers who will host a few WebEx meetings per week on average. Cost is $10 per month per account.
- High usage for customers who will host more than one WebEx meeting per day on average or set up meetings in conference rooms or shared spaces. Cost is $50 per month per account.
- Departmental pricing for units that wish to purchase accounts for the majority of their employees. Departments should contact ComTech for additional information on this option.
Departmental bookkeepers can request new WolfMeeting accounts via PCR360. The account setup fee will be waived for customers who sign up by June 30. Beginning July 1, a $25 setup fee will be applied to each new user account. For additional information, including FAQs, new features and how-to videos, visit WebEx.