Update: Both DELTA’s maintenance and OIT’s extended maintenance were postponed due to inclement weather. For additional information, see SysNews.
On Saturday, Jan. 23 through Sunday, Jan. 24, OIT will perform extensive system maintenance, such as data center improvements that require the shutdown and movement of equipment, hardware replacement and infrastructure configuration. This extended maintenance window will run from 6 a.m. Saturday to 6 p.m. Sunday.
OIT services may be degraded or unavailable for extended periods during this maintenance window. These services include, but are not limited to:
- MyPack Portal
- Human Resources, Financial and Student systems
- DELTA WolfWare (Moodle, Mediasite, Collaborate, and WolfWare Classic)
- Virtual Computing Lab (VCL)
- WolfPrint services
- Hosted systems
- Networked Attached Storage (NAS) shares and exports
- Backup services
- Web Services
Other planned extended maintenance windows that can possibly impact IT services include:
- Saturday, April 2, 2016, through Sunday, April 3, 2016
- Saturday, Sept. 17, 2016 through Sunday, Sept. 18, 2016
- Saturday, Nov. 5, 2016 through Sunday, Nov. 6, 2016
For scheduled system changes and updates, see the Change Management Calendar or visit SysNews. If you have any questions, contact the NC State Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.515.HELP (4357).