G Suite is now called Google Workspace. The rebrand represents Google’s product evolution and vision for its collaboration tools.
While available publicly, the new name and improvements will not appear for higher education institutions until early 2021.
With the rebrand, campus users can expect:
- More integrated user experiences
See Keep teams connected with Google Workspace.
- New brand identity for Google Drive and other Google apps
See Let’s show a little design love for Google Workspace.
- Enhanced artificial intelligence for improved suggestions
More information will be provided to campus users as it becomes available.
For more information about the Google Workspace rebranding, see:
- Introducing Google Workspace and a set of new offerings to meet your needs
- Introducing Google Workspace
If you have any questions, contact the NC State Help Desk via the NC State IT Service Portal or at 919.515.4357 (HELP).