From 6 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 6 to 6 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 7, the Office of Information Technology will perform quarterly extended maintenance that will require the shutdown and movement of equipment, hardware replacement and infrastructure configuration.
This extended maintenance window may impact major IT systems, including but not limited to:
- MyPack Portal (Self Service)
- WolfTime, including Kaba web-based timekeeping
- Other Human Resources, Financial and Student systems
- Self Service Password Management
- OnBase Document Management System
- RedHat Network Satellite service
The next proposed extended maintenance windows that can impact IT services are scheduled on:
- April 10-11, 2021
- July 10-11, 2021
- Nov. 6-7, 2021
If you have any questions regarding these maintenance windows, contact the NC State Help Desk via the NC State IT Service Portal or call 919.515.4357 (HELP).
For IT maintenance updates, view Service Status on the NC State IT Service Portal.