Update: This article initially encouraged campus users to log in to the MyPack Portal to download their 2020 Form W-2 prior to the April 10-11 maintenance window, which is just a few days before the April 15 federal and state income tax filing deadlines. Both deadlines have been extended to May 17. See:
- Tax Day for individuals extended to May 17: Treasury, IRS extend filing and payment deadline
- NCDOR Extends Individual Income Filing and Payment Deadline to May 17
The Office of Information Technology will perform extended IT maintenance from 6 a.m. Saturday, April 10 to 6 p.m. Sunday, April 11 that will involve the shutdown and movement of equipment, hardware replacement and infrastructure configuration.
Campus IT services that might be degraded or unavailable during this time include, but are not limited to:
- MyPack Portal (Self-Service)
- WolfTime, including Kaba web-based timekeeping
- Other Human Resources, Financial and Student systems
- Self-Service Password Management
- OnBase Document Management System
- RedHat Network Satellite service
The next proposed extended maintenance windows that can impact IT services are scheduled on:
- July 10-11, 2021
- Nov. 6-7, 2021
- Feb. 5-6, 2022
If you have any questions regarding these maintenance windows, contact the NC State Help Desk via the NC State IT Service Portal or call 919.515.4357 (HELP).
For IT maintenance updates, view Service Status on the NC State IT Service Portal.