Check out OIT’s new lineup of live and on-demand training opportunities, including Google Workspace, WordPress, Webex, Report2Web, and high performance computing.
Upcoming courses include:
- Google Drive: Create, Collaborate and Get Organized
Tuesday, May 18, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- What’s New in Google Workspace
Thursday, May 20, noon to 1 p.m.
- Gmail Level 2: Advanced Productivity
Wednesday, June 2, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Calendar Scheduling in 30
Thursday, June 10, 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Shared Drives at NC State
Wednesday, June 16, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. | On-demand available
- Advanced Forms | On-demand
- Google Calendar: Advanced Productivity | On-demand
- Google Docs – More than a Text Editor | On-demand available
- Google Forms | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 2: Advanced | On-demand
- Google Slides: Advanced Customization | On-demand
- Google Slides: Advanced Presenter Tools | On-demand
- Compliance Administration and Management in REPORTER
- Intro to REPORTER: Fundamental Concepts and Background
- Registering in REPORTER and Account Management
- REPORTER Course Admin Training
- REPORTER Instructor Training
- Supporting Accessibility as a REPORTER Course Admin
- Using REPORTER to Deliver Moodle Content: Setup and Management
- WordPress Administrators: So You’re an Admin
Wednesday, May 26, 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Report2Web Training
Wednesday, June 16, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- HPC at NC State: Basic use of the Henry2 Cluster | On-demand
- System Access Request (SAR) Training | On-demand
Training updates and new courses will be added to REPORTER as soon as they are available, so check back regularly. Search REPORTER by topic or scroll through all of OIT’s offerings.
For custom training, complete the Custom Training form. A technology trainer will contact you to discuss options to meet your business needs.