Beat the summer heat! Stay indoors and tune in to an OIT live or on-demand training session for cool tips to get you work-ready for the fall semester.
Upcoming training opportunities are available via REPORTER and include:
- Cisco Jabber: Your all in one Collaboration Tool!
Wednesday, July 28, noon to 1 p.m.
- Cisco Webex: Online meetings from anywhere, any device
Wednesday, Aug. 4, noon to 1 p.m.
- Introduction to Google Sites
Tuesday, July 20, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Searching in Gmail in 30
Thursday, July 22, 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Google Calendar: Advanced Productivity
Wednesday, July 28, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 1: Introduction
Thursday, Aug. 5, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. | On- demand
- Gmail Level 1: More Than Your Inbox
Tuesday, Aug. 10, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Advanced Forms | On-demand
- Gmail Level 2: Advanced Productivity | On-demand
- Google Docs – More than a Text Editor | On-demand
- Google Forms | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 2: Advanced | On-demand
- Google Slides: Advanced Customization | On-demand
- Google Slides: Advanced Presenter Tools | On-demand
- Shared Drives at NC State | On-demand available
- What’s New in Google Workspace | On-demand
- Compliance Administration and Management in REPORTER
- Intro to REPORTER: Fundamental Concepts and Background
- Registering in REPORTER and Account Management
- REPORTER Course Admin Training
- REPORTER Instructor Training
- Supporting Accessibility as a REPORTER Course Admin
- Using REPORTER to Deliver Moodle Content: Setup and Management
- ServiceNow: Getting Smart with Knowledge
Thursday, Aug. 5, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Report2Web Training
Thursday, Aug. 12, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- HPC at NC State: Basic use of the Henry2 Cluster | On-demand
- System Access Request (SAR) Training | On-demand
Training updates and new courses will be added to REPORTER as soon as they are available, so check back regularly. Search REPORTER by topic or scroll through all of OIT’s offerings.
For custom training, complete the Custom Training form. A technology trainer will contact you to discuss options to meet your business needs.