The Office of Information Technology will perform extended IT maintenance from 6 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 6 to 6 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 7 that will involve the shutdown and movement of equipment, hardware replacement and infrastructure configuration.
Campus IT services that might be degraded or unavailable during this time include, but are not limited to:
- MyPack Portal (Self-Service)
- WolfTime, including Kaba web-based timekeeping
- Other Human Resources, Financial and Student systems
- Self-Service Password Management
- OnBase Document Management System
- RedHat Network Satellite service
The next proposed extended maintenance windows that can impact IT services are scheduled on:
- Feb. 5-6, 2022
- April 2-3, 2022
- July 9-10, 2022
If you have any questions regarding these maintenance windows, contact the NC State Help Desk via the NC State IT Service Portal or call 919.515.4357 (HELP).
For IT maintenance updates, view Service Status on the NC State IT Service Portal.