Effective Oct. 6, the Google Service Team (GST) has enabled several new third-party Marketplace Apps in Google Workspace at NC State. They include:
Project Management Add-ons
- Asana and Asana for Gmail
- Trello and Trello for Gmail
- Smartsheet for Gmail and Smartsheet for Forms
Communications and Conferencing Add-ons
- Zoom and Zoom for Gmail
- Microsoft Teams
You can view:
- Third-party apps on the Google Workspace Marketplace page under “Approved for you.”
- All available apps on the Google dashboard.
The GST and OIT Security and Compliance recently developed a process to review third-party app requests that have a broad use and business relationship with NC State. The process established a baseline to evaluate and approve future apps for use. To request an evaluation of a third party add-on for NC State, see the Google Marketplace Request Form.