NC State is currently accepting grant applications to assist faculty in providing video captioning when:
- A student with a disability that requires this accommodation registers in a course that uses video.
- An instructor wants to proactively caption a video.
To apply for this grant, please submit a completed Captioning Grant Application Form.
- You may submit a captioning grant application anytime during the academic year.
- Applications to meet the needs of a student with a disability will be processed immediately.
- If you are creating a video, you may also want to review or edit the automatic captioning available via Panopto and Zoom.