As the Winter Break nears, it’s a good time to refocus and look forward to what’s ahead. If you’re thinking about acquiring new IT skills, check out our upcoming training opportunities via REPORTER:
- Gmail Level 1: More Than Your Inbox
Tuesday, Jan. 11, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Gmail Level 2: Advanced Productivity
Wednesday, Jan. 19, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Calendar: New Features in 30
Thursday, Jan. 20, 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Google Docs – More Than a Text Editor
Tuesday, Jan. 25, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Google Calendar
Thursday, Jan. 27, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Google Drive: Create, Collaborate and Get Organized | On-demand
- Google Forms | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 1: Introduction | On- demand
- Google Sheets Level 2: Advanced | On-demand
- Google Sites: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Slides: Advanced Customization | On-demand
- Google Slides: Advanced Presenter Tools | On-demand
- What’s New in Google Workspace | On-demand
- Compliance Administration and Management in REPORTER
- Intro to REPORTER: Fundamental Concepts and Background
- Registering in REPORTER and Account Management
- REPORTER Course Admin Training
- REPORTER Instructor Training
- Supporting Accessibility as a REPORTER Course Admin
- Using REPORTER to Deliver Moodle Content: Setup and Management
- Content Maintainer 1: Gutenberg and WordPress Basics
Monday, Jan. 10, 11 a.m. to noon
- Content Maintainer 2: NC State Theme Blocks and Basic Content Strategy
Wednesday, Jan. 12, 11 a.m. to noon
- Report2Web Training
Thursday, Jan. 13, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Introduction to Final Cut Pro
Thursday, Jan. 27, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- HPC at NC State: Basic Use of the Henry2 Cluster | On-demand
- System Access Request (SAR) Training | On-demand
Training updates and new courses will be added to REPORTER as soon as they are available, so check back regularly. Search REPORTER by topic or scroll through all of OIT’s offerings.
For custom training, complete the Custom Training form. A technology trainer will contact you to discuss options to meet your business needs.