From web accessibility to Report2Web, the Office of Information Technology offers a variety of spring training opportunities and delivery options to help you grow your tech skills.
Check out these upcoming courses in REPORTER:
- Web Accessibility Basics
Wednesday, April 20, 11 a.m. to noon
- Gmail Level 2: Advanced Productivity
Wednesday, April 19, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Google Shared Drives at NC State
Tuesday, April 26, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. | On-demand
- Google Calendar
Thursday, April 28, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 1: Introduction
Thursday, April 28, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. | On-demand
- Google Drive: Create, Collaborate and Get Organized
Wednesday, May 4, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Gmail Level 1: More Than Your Inbox
Tuesday, May 10, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Google Docs – More Than a Text Editor | On-demand
- Google Forms | On-demand
- Google Keep | On-demand
- Google Sheets: Enhancing Sheets with Google Apps Script | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 2: Intermediate | On-demand
- Google Sites: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Slides: Advanced Customization | On-demand
- Google Slides: Advanced Presenter Tools | On-demand
- What’s New in Google Workspace | On-demand
- Compliance Administration and Management in REPORTER
- Intro to REPORTER: Fundamental Concepts and Background
- Registering in REPORTER and Account Management
- REPORTER Course Admin Training
- REPORTER Instructor Training
- Supporting Accessibility as a REPORTER Course Admin
- Using REPORTER to Deliver Moodle Content: Setup and Management
- ServiceNow: Getting Smart with Knowledge | On-demand
- ServiceNow: Working in the Platform | On-demand
- Advanced Apple Device Management with Jamf Pro
Tuesday, April 19, 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Introduction to DaVinci Resolve
Thursday, May 5, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Report2Web Training
Wednesday, May 11, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- HPC at NC State: Basic Use of the Henry2 Cluster | On-demand
- System Access Request (SAR) Training | On-demand
Training updates and new courses will be added to REPORTER as soon as they are available, so check back regularly. Search REPORTER by topic or scroll through all of OIT’s offerings.
For custom training, complete the Custom Training form. A technology trainer will contact you to discuss options to meet your business needs.