Learn practical IT skills and improve your Google know-how by enrolling in one or more of our online and on-demand training workshops.
Check out these upcoming courses in REPORTER:
- Cisco Jabber
Wednesday, June 1, noon to 1 p.m.
- Cisco Webex
Wednesday, June 8, noon to 1 p.m.
- Gmail Level 2: Advanced Productivity | On-demand
Wednesday, May 18, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Google Forms
Thursday, May 19, 1-2:30 p.m. | On-demand
- Google Calendar
Tuesday, May 24, 9-10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Google Sites: Introduction
Thursday, May 26, 9-10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Gmail Level 1: More Than Your Inbox
June 8, 9-10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Collaboration Tools in Google Workspace
Tuesday, June 14, 9-10 a.m.
- Google Drive: Create, Collaborate and Get Organized | On-demand
- Google Docs – More Than a Text Editor | On-demand
- Google Keep: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Shared Drives | On-demand
- Google Sheets: Enhancing Sheets with Google Apps Script | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 1: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 2: Intermediate | On-demand
- Google Slides: Advanced Customization | On-demand
- Google Slides: Advanced Presenter Tools | On-demand
- What’s New in Google Workspace | On-demand
- Compliance Administration and Management in REPORTER
- Intro to REPORTER: Fundamental Concepts and Background
- Registering in REPORTER and Account Management
- REPORTER Course Admin Training
- REPORTER Instructor Training
- Supporting Accessibility as a REPORTER Course Admin
- Using REPORTER to Deliver Moodle Content: Setup and Management
- ServiceNow: Getting Smart with Knowledge | On-demand
- ServiceNow: Working in the Platform | On-demand
- Report2Web Training
Tuesday, June 9, 9-11 a.m.
- HPC at NC State: Basic Use of the Henry2 Cluster | On-demand
- System Access Request (SAR) Training | On-demand
Training updates and new courses will be added to REPORTER as soon as they are available, so check back regularly. Search REPORTER by topic or scroll through all of OIT’s offerings.
For custom training, complete the Custom Training form. A technology trainer will contact you to discuss options to meet your business needs.