Campus instructors are invited to attend Gradescope workshops to learn how to use the bubble sheet grading tool.
Gradescope is the recommended replacement for Scantron’s OpScan service, which will be retired after the spring 2023 semester.
During the online training sessions, attendees will learn how to:
- Digitally create an answer key and change it as needed.
- Scan student submissions via any scanner on campus.
- Easily edit bubbling mistakes electronically and systematically.
- Provide quick scoring, including partial credit, on multiple-choice and multiple-select questions.
- Supply rich targeted feedback on multiple-choice questions.
- Return graded work electronically with a few clicks.
Upcoming workshops will be held:
- Wednesday, July 27, 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 9, 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2 p.m.
To register for a session, visit REPORTER.