In 30 minutes, OIT trainers can teach you how to use WordPress Gutenberg blocks and new features in Google Slides. Sign up for these mini training workshops and much more.
Register for an upcoming course in REPORTER:
- Google Calendar
Tuesday, July 19, 9-10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Google Storage Changes Info Session
Thursday, July 21, 10-11 a.m.
- Google Forms: Advanced
Thursday, July 21, 1-2 p.m.
- Google Docs – More Than a Text Editor
Wednesday, July 27, 9-10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Gmail Level 2: Advanced Productivity
Tuesday, Aug. 2, 9-10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Google Slides: New features in 30
Thursday, Aug. 4, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Google Keep: Introduction
Tuesday, Aug. 9, 9-10 a.m. | On-demand
- Gmail Level 1: More Than Your Inbox | On-demand
- Google Forms | On-demand
- Google Shared Drives | On-demand
- Google Sheets: Enhancing Sheets with Google Apps Script | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 1: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 2: Intermediate | On-demand
- Google Sites: Introduction | On-demand
- What’s New in Google Workspace | On-demand
- Compliance Administration and Management in REPORTER
- Intro to REPORTER: Fundamental Concepts and Background
- Registering in REPORTER and Account Management
- REPORTER Course Admin Training
- REPORTER Instructor Training
- Supporting Accessibility as a REPORTER Course Admin
- Using REPORTER to Deliver Moodle Content: Setup and Management
- ServiceNow: Getting Smart with Knowledge | On-demand
- ServiceNow: Working in the Platform | On-demand
- WordPress: Blocks Part 1
Monday, July 18, 2-2:30 p.m.
- WordPress: Blocks Part 2
Wednesday, July 20, 2-2:30 p.m.
- WordPress: Site Admin Overview for Power Users
Tuesday, July 26, 2-2:45 p.m.
- HPC at NC State: Basic Use of the Henry2 Cluster | On-demand
- System Access Request (SAR) Training | On-demand
Training updates and new courses will be added to REPORTER as soon as they are available, so check back regularly. Search REPORTER by topic or scroll through all of OIT’s offerings.
For custom training, complete the Custom Training form. A technology trainer will contact you to discuss options to meet your business needs.