There’s plenty of time left in October to treat yourself to free IT workshops to learn more about cybersecurity, Google Workspace apps, REPORTER, ServiceNow and more.
Upcoming workshops include:
- Not Another Password! Learning Lab
Wednesday, Oct. 26, 10-11 a.m.
Thursday, Oct. 27, 1-2 p.m.
- Google Docs – More Than a Text Editor
Wednesday, Oct. 19, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Google Sheets Level 2: Intermediate
Wednesday, Oct. 19, 1-2 p.m.
- Google Drive: Create, Collaborate and Get Organized
Thursday, Oct. 27, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Google Calendar
Tuesday, Nov. 1, 9-10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Google Chat Features in 30
Thursday, Nov. 3, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Gmail Level 1: More Than Your Inbox
Wednesday, Nov. 9, 9-10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Gmail Level 1: More Than Your Inbox | On-demand
- Gmail Level 2: Advanced Productivity | On-demand
- Google Calendar | On-demand
- Google Forms | On-demand
- Google Keep: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Shared Drives | On-demand
- Google Sheets: Enhancing Sheets with Google Apps Script | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 1: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Sites: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Storage Changes Info Session | On-demand
- Compliance Administration and Management in REPORTER
- Intro to REPORTER: Fundamental Concepts and Background
- Registering in REPORTER and Account Management
- REPORTER Course Admin Training
- REPORTER Instructor Training
- Supporting Accessibility as a REPORTER Course Admin
- Using REPORTER to Deliver Moodle Content: Setup and Management
- ServiceNow: Getting Smart with Knowledge | On-demand
- ServiceNow: Working in the Platform | On-demand
- Managing Apple Devices with Jamf Pro
Thursday, Oct. 27, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Report2Web Training
Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2-4 p.m.
- HPC at NC State: Basic Use of the Henry2 Cluster | On-demand
- System Access Request (SAR) Training | On-demand
Training updates and new courses will be added to REPORTER as soon as they are available, so check back regularly. Search REPORTER by topic or scroll through all of OIT’s offerings.
For custom training, complete the Custom Training form. A technology trainer will contact you to discuss options to meet your business needs.