Do you need to create online training, but don’t know where to start? Check out OIT’s new workshop, Create Online Training with Google Apps, and other upcoming workshops including Cisco, REPORTER and ServiceNow.
- Cisco Jabber
Wednesday, Nov. 16, noon to 1 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 7, noon to 1 p.m.
- Cisco Webex
Wednesday, Nov. 30, noon to 1 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 14, noon to 1 p.m.
- Google Shared Drives
Wednesday, Nov. 16, 10-11 a.m. | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 1: Introduction
Wednesday, Nov. 30, 1-2:30 p.m. | On-demand
- Google Drive: Create, Collaborate and Get Organized
Tuesday, Dec. 6, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Gmail Level 2: Advanced Productivity
Wednesday, Dec. 7, 9-10:30 a.m. | On-demand
- Create Online Training with Google Apps
Thursday, Dec. 8, 10-11 a.m.
- Gmail Level 1: More Than Your Inbox | On-demand
- Google Calendar | On-demand
- Google Forms | On-demand
- Google Keep: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Sheets: Enhancing Sheets with Google Apps Script | On-demand
- Compliance Administration and Management in REPORTER
- Intro to REPORTER: Fundamental Concepts and Background
- Registering in REPORTER and Account Management
- REPORTER Course Admin Training
- REPORTER Instructor Training
- Using REPORTER to Deliver Moodle Content: Setup and Management
- ServiceNow: Getting Smart with Knowledge | On-demand
- ServiceNow: Working in the Platform | On-demand
- Advanced Apple Device Management with Jamf Pro
Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2-5 p.m.
- HPC at NC State: Basic Use of the Henry2 Cluster | On-demand
- System Access Request (SAR) Training | On-demand
Training updates and new courses will be added to REPORTER as soon as they are available, so check back regularly. Search REPORTER by topic or scroll through all of OIT’s offerings. For custom training, complete the Custom Training form. A technology trainer will contact you to discuss options to meet your business needs.