The Office of Information Technology will perform extended IT maintenance from 6 a.m. Saturday, April 1 to 6 p.m. Sunday, April 2 that will impact many campus enterprise IT services. This maintenance will involve the shutdown and movement of equipment, hardware replacement and infrastructure configuration.
Availability of IT Services
- During this time, campus IT users should expect that many major IT and network services will be degraded or unavailable. These include, but are not limited to:
- MyPack Portal (Self-Service)
- WolfTime, including Kaba web-based timekeeping
- Other Human Resources, Financial and Student systems
- Self-Service Password Management
- OnBase Document Management System
- Red Hat Network Satellite service
- Campus network storage services
- Google Workspace and campus authentication services such as Shibboleth and Duo Security are expected to function as normal.
Extended Maintenance Windows
Upcoming extended maintenance that can impact campus IT services will be performed:
- July 8-9, 2023
- Nov. 4-5, 2023
- Feb. 3-4, 2024
If you have any questions regarding these maintenance windows, contact the NC State Help Desk via the NC State IT Service Portal or call 919.515.HELP (4357).
For IT maintenance updates, view Service Status on the NC State IT Service Portal.