OIT offers a variety of training that will help you to learn new skills to achieve your IT goals. Check out these upcoming workshops via REPORTER:
- Cisco Jabber
Wednesday, April 5, noon to 1 p.m.
- Cisco Webex
Thursday, March 16, noon to 1 p.m.
- Google Docs – More Than a Text Editor
Thursday, March 23, 1-2:30 p.m.
- What’s New Wednesdays: Google Calendar
Wednesday, April 5, 1-2 p.m.
- Gmail Level 1: More Than Your Inbox | On-demand
- Gmail Level 2: Advanced Productivity | On-demand
- Google Calendar | On-demand
- Google Forms | On-demand
- Google Keep: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Shared Drives | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 1: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 2: Intermediate | On-demand
- Enhancing Sheets with Google Apps Script | On-demand
- Compliance Administration and Management in REPORTER
- Intro to REPORTER: Fundamental Concepts and Background
- Registering in REPORTER and Account Management
- REPORTER Course Admin Training
- REPORTER Instructor Training
- Supporting Accessibility as a REPORTER Course Admin
- Using REPORTER to Deliver Moodle Content: Setup and Management
- Report2Web Training
Wednesday, April 12, 9-11 a.m.
- DaVinci Resolve: Introduction to Fusion
Thursday, March 16, 1-2 p.m.
- Jamf Pro Best Practices for Packagers
Thursday, March 23, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- HPC at NC State: Basic Use of the Henry2 Cluster | On-demand
- System Access Request (SAR) Training | On-demand
Training updates and new courses will be added to REPORTER as soon as they are available, so check back regularly. Search REPORTER by topic or scroll through all of OIT’s offerings.
For custom training, complete the Custom Training form. An OIT technology trainer will contact you to discuss options to meet your business needs.