Check out OIT’s live and on-demand training opportunities and learn tips to increase your productivity at work and at home. Upcoming workshops available via REPORTER include:
- Cisco Jabber
Wednesday, May 3, noon to 1 p.m.
- Cisco Webex
Thursday, May 4, noon to 1 p.m.
- What’s New Wednesdays: Google Slides
Wednesday, April 19, 10-11 a.m.
- What’s New Wednesdays: Google Drive
Wednesday, May 3, 1-2 p.m.
- Gmail Level 1: More Than Your Inbox | On-demand
- Gmail Level 2: Advanced Productivity | On-demand
- Google Calendar | On-demand
- Google Docs – More Than a Text Editor | on demand
- Google Forms | On-demand
- Google Keep: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Shared Drives | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 1: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 2: Intermediate | On-demand
- Enhancing Sheets with Google Apps Script | On-demand
- What’s New Wednesdays: Google Calendar | On-demand
- Compliance Administration and Management in REPORTER
- Intro to REPORTER: Fundamental Concepts and Background
- Registering in REPORTER and Account Management
- REPORTER Course Admin Training
- REPORTER Instructor Training
- Supporting Accessibility as a REPORTER Course Admin
- Using REPORTER to Deliver Moodle Content: Setup and Management
- Advanced Apple Device Management with Jamf Pro
Thursday, April 27, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- Report2Web Training
Wednesday, April 12, 9-11 a.m.
Tuesday, May 9, 9-11 a.m.
- HPC at NC State: Basic Use of the Henry2 Cluster | On-demand
- System Access Request (SAR) Training | On-demand
Training updates and new courses will be added to REPORTER as soon as they are available, so check back regularly. Search REPORTER by topic or scroll through all of OIT’s offerings. For custom training, complete the Custom Training form. An OIT technology trainer will contact you to discuss options to meet your business needs.