The NC State IT Accessibility Office, in partnership with the North Carolina Higher Ed Digital Accessibility Collaborative, invites you to “Join the Journey: 2023 Digital Accessibility Conference” via Zoom on Thursday, June 15.
This year’s conference will focus on digital accessibility essentials that include:
- Inclusive communications such as email and social media
- Accessible and inclusive instruction
- Accessible document essentials
- 10 questions to ask for accessible tools and procurement
- Accessibility checkers and strategies to ensure accessible digital environments
The conference is a free professional development opportunity open to everyone in higher education in North Carolina. Register today!
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.