The Office of Information Technology offers in-person, online, on-demand and custom workshops to help you and your department reach your IT training goals faster. Check out our upcoming workshops in REPORTER:
- Cisco Jabber: Your All-in-One Collaboration Tool!
Wednesday, Nov. 29 and Dec. 13, noon to 1 p.m.
- Cisco Webex: Online Meetings From Anywhere, Any Device
Thursday, Dec. 14, noon to 1 p.m.
- Google Sheets Level 2: Intermediate
Wednesday, Nov. 15, 1-2 p.m. and On-demand
- Google Drive: Create, Collaborate and Get Organized
Wednesday, Nov. 29, 10-11:30 a.m. and On-demand
- Enhancing Sheets with Google Apps Script | On-demand
- Gmail Essentials | On-demand
- Google Calendar Essentials | On-demand
- Google Docs – More Than a Text Editor | On-demand
- Google Keep: Introduction | On-demand
- Google Sheets Level 1: Introduction | On-demand
- Understanding and Using the IT Reporting Tool | On-demand
- What’s New Wednesdays: Google Calendar | On-demand
- What’s New Wednesdays: Google Drive | On-demand
- What’s New Wednesdays: Google Sheets | On-demand
- What’s New Wednesdays: Google Slides | On-demand
- Required Training and Compliance Administration in REPORTER
- Intro to REPORTER: Fundamental Concepts and Background
- Basic Registration and Account Management in REPORTER
- REPORTER Course Admin Training
- REPORTER Instructor Training
- Supporting Accessibility as a REPORTER Course Admin
- Using REPORTER Instances to Deliver Moodle Content
- Introduction to Final Cut Pro X
Thursday, Nov. 16, 2-3 p.m.
- Smartsheet Collaborators Introduction
Wednesday, Dec. 6, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Digital Accessibility Basics | On-demand
- System Access Request (SAR) Training | On-demand
Training updates and new courses will be added to REPORTER as soon as they are available, so check back regularly. Search REPORTER by topic or scroll through all of OIT’s offerings.For custom training, complete the Custom Training form. An OIT technology trainer will contact you to discuss options to meet your business needs.