Note: This job is currently filled.
Software Licensing Management administers campus-wide site licenses for administrative and academic computing, as well as NC State’s $1million SAS Grant. We are currently seeking a part time student worker for the summer who can provide licensing support to campus, including SAS and JMP installation support. This position will also provide administrative support for Software Licensing Management, including web site maintenance and clerical functions.
- SAS and JMP installation support for faculty, staff and students that will be provided via telephone, email and in person. This position will also be responsible for creating SAS installation depots, writing software installation documentation and creating solutions for the NCSU help desk system.
- Administrative and clerical support for Software Licensing Management, including general office work, media duplication and data entry.
- Able to troubleshoot software installation issues
- Proficient in the installation of SAS products
- Able to write technical documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Some SAS experience
- Some technical background
- Self Motivated
- Comfortable with telephone use
- Ten hours a week (Monday – Friday) between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Application deadline is Friday, May 20, 2016
How to Apply
- Complete the NC State University Temporary Application (non-UTS).
- Email the completed application to email@example.com with the subject line of “Software Licensing Support Application.” (Note: Clicking on that email link will create a new email with the required subject line. Just attach your application and you’re good to go.)
- (Optional) Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Software Licensing Support Resume.” (Note: Clicking on that email link will create a new email with the required subject line. Just attach your resume and you’re good to go.)
You should receive a confirmation email within a few days after submitting your application verfiying that Software Licensing Management has received all of your materials.