Uninstalling Intego VirusBarrier from Mac OS X
CAUTION: The steps in this process will leave you without antivirus protection.
- Open your web browser.
- Download the Intego Uninstaller utility from Intego's download website:
- Close your web browser and any other open applications.
- Double-click the IntegoUninstaller.dmg icon to open it.
- When the drive image loads, double-click the Intego Uninstaller icon.
- The Intego Uninstaller window will open, and will show the Intego products currently installed on your computer. Press the Select All button, then press the Uninstall button.
- You will be asked to authenticate, so the uninstallation can continue.
- The Intego Uninstaller will remove the software from your computer. This may take several moments.
- When the uninstall is complete, the Intego Uninstaller will indicate that the products have been removed.
- Close the Intego Uninstaller window.
- Reboot your computer.
More information about the Intego Uninstaller utility is available from Intego's support knowledgebase:
If you have problems while performing these steps, contact the NC State Help Desk for assistance.