- Go to the iTunes App Store.
- Download and install:
AnyConnect Security Mobility Client.
- Find the newly installed AnyConnect application.
- To open it, tap on the AnyConnect icon.
- The first time you start AnyConnect, you’ll get this message:
“Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client extends the VPN capabilities of your device. Do you want to enable this software?”
- Select OK.
- Select Add VPN Connection. . .
- Enter the following VPN settings:
Description: NCSU (or whatever name you choose)
Server Address: vpn.ncsu.edu
Leave the rest at the default settings.
- To start the VPN service while the application is loaded:
move the AnyConnect VPN slider to On.
- When prompted, enter your Unity ID and password.
- Select the Connect button.
You are now connected to NC State’s VPN service.
This is indicated by the VPN icon in the upper left hand corner.
- To Disconnect: