NOTE: If you are using a university-owned device supported by OIT or your local IT staff, consult with them first before installing the VPN client.
Firefox or Chrome is recommended for ease of installation.
- Download the installer file.
- Double click on the downloaded file to begin installation.
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Click on the Install button.
- If you are prompted, allow the application to make changes on your computer.
- When the installation is complete, go to Using the VPN client (below).
The Cisco AnyConnect client will be added to your Start menu.
Connecting the VPN client
- In the Start menu, click:
Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- In the next window, make sure the Ready to connect field says:
- Press the Connect button.
- In the next window:
Select your Group from the drop-down menu.
Enter your Unity ID and password.
Press the OK button.