- These instructions are for laptops or computers that are NOT joined to the WolfTech domain.
- Joined computers will get the client via the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- No instructions are currently available for getting the client via SCCM.
Downloading and installing the client
- You must have Administrator privileges to do this installation.
- Go to Citrix.ncsu.edu (link opens in a new window).
- Click on the client download link, then return to this page.
- To install, left-click on the downloaded Citrix Online Plug-in – Version 12.1.44:
- Select Run as administrator.
If you try to install the client and you get a message saying that you need to be an Administrator to install, save the install file locally and right click on it to Run as administrator.
- Click OK.
- Click I will enter the URL now.
- In the Change Server – Citrix online plug-in window, in the Server Address field, type:
if it isn’t already there.
- Click Update to finish the installation.
You do not need to restart your computer.
Citrix will automatically launch and log in when you log in to your computer.