Overview of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
This easy-to-deploy and easy-to-use Customer Interaction Solution supports up to 400 agents in a customizable, web-based interface. The embedded Cisco Finesse desktop supports inbound and outbound contact center functions, such as:
- Customizable agent and supervisor desktop layout
- Blended agents: inbound and outbound capability
- Call control
- Multisession webchat
- Live data reporting gadgets
- Multiline support
Context service provides storage, tagging, and management of the data from interactions between the organization and their customers. The context and history the service provides, helps customer care agents better understand and respond to customer needs. The Home Agents feature provides flexibility for agents to use their phone devices to accept, transfer, conference, and disconnect calls.
The ready-to-use Cisco Finesse Desktop Call Control gadget provides screen pop information with complete customer information. Access to customer-relationship-management (CRM) information is achieved by creating gadgets in-house or through a third-party developer, to “pop” information from CRM databases, and by using HTTP workflows to “pop” any web-based CRM solution such as Salesforce.com into a gadget on the agent desktop.
Interactive voice response (IVR) and self-service is a feature that provides an integrated, ready-to-use IVR solution including IVR queue point, custom call treatment, arbitrarily deep voice menus, custom voice prompts, and the ability to process customer phone-keypad presses to make routing decisions or to present a screen pop to the agent. Adding advanced self-service technologies such as Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Text to Speech (TTS), and VoiceXML is supported.
Some of the supervisor capabilities and benefits include:
- The ability to monitor critical performance metrics allows managers to focus on coaching, training, and encouraging agent behavior so that agents can consistently perform their job functions and process calls efficiently.
- The ability to chat with individual members or the entire team using Jabber software allows supervisors to coach agents, resolve problems, and instantly communicate business changes.
- Supervisors can silently monitor calls to listen for coaching opportunities, as well as interrupt an agent’s call using Barge In, to interact with both the caller and the agent to help resolve a concern.
- Supervisors can remove an agent from a call using the Intercept feature, so the supervisor and caller can complete the call on their own while the agent handles another customer request.
- Supervisors can change an agent’s state from their desktops in a situation where agents may forget to make themselves available to take calls after a break or neglect to log out when they are away from their workstations for an extended period.
- Supervisors can log out missing agents or make unintentionally idle agents ready to take calls. They can change an agent’s skill profile in real-time, so they can manage their agent teams and support contact center management objectives.
Implementing Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
The first phase of implementing UCCX is to Contact Us to arrange a meeting to discuss your business needs.
Training Resources – Online tutorials, Quick Reference Guides, User Manuals, and FAQs.
How It Works
Send us an email to get started!
First, we’ll sit down to discuss your business needs and the capabilities of our systems. Not all departments are the same, so we’ll help you choose the perfect solution.
Next, we’ll design your solution.
Finally, we’ll demonstrate the solution to ensure you are satisfied. Once approved and placed into production, we offer training to all involved.