Overview of Mobility Solutions
ComTech’s Mobility Solutions are products designed to support NC State University employees in performing business tasks more efficiently and productively. With more and more employees working from home or various office locations, our mobility solutions make it easier to stay connected. But mobility isn’t just for remote workers, office-based employees can benefit as well.
- Increased productivity
- Increased efficiency
- Improved customer service
- Improved collaboration
- Improved employee satisfaction
Note: All Mobility Solutions are available for users with a campus phone number.
Note: Requires VoIP Service. Not available for Analog service lines.
Best of all, they’re completely FREE!
Products and Services
Cisco Jabber – Collaborate with colleagues from your desktop, laptop, or mobile device. Includes instant messaging, presence, desktop sharing, and more.
Note: You must install the Cisco Jabber Client on every device you plan to use Cisco Jabber.
Single Number Reach – Receive your calls on another phone or your mobile device when away from the office.
Cisco IP Communicator – Place voice and video calls from your computer on or off campus
**Notice – Last Day Of Service – March 31, 2020**
Extension Mobility – For users who do not routinely work in the same office space each day, temporarily access their Cisco IP phone configuration from other Cisco IP phones.
Implementing Cisco Jabber, Single Number Reach, and Cisco IP Communicator
- Click the service’s link above to learn more about the service you wish to enable.
- Once you have enabled the services, close the tab.
- Refer to the Installation and Setup Guide for the service you have enabled. Links to these guides are located on the Training Resources page.
Implementing Extension Mobility
- Contact Us to arrange a meeting to discuss your needs.