You can change your Voicemail PIN online or over the phone. Please refer to the corresponding instruction set below.
Note: If you have forgotten your current PIN, you will need to set a new one online.
- Your PIN must contain
- Six digits (numerals only)
- Your PIN must not contain
- Your primary extension or its reverse
- All consecutive digits (e.g., 12345, 98765)
- A digit repeated consecutively more than twice (e.g., 25888)
- Repeated groups of three or more digits (e.g., 902902)
- A numeric representation of your first name, last name, or any combination of them
- You cannot reuse any of the last three PINs you have created.
Changing your Voicemail PIN Online
- Log in to the Personal Communications Assistant with your Unity ID and password.
- Click the Messaging Assistant link and then Passwords > Change PIN.
- Type in your New PIN and Confirm New PIN.
- Click Save.
Changing your Voicemail PIN over the Phone
- Dial into the voicemail system:
- On-campus – Dial 26245.
- Off-campus – Dial 919 512 6245.
- When prompted, enter your current PIN.
- When you reach the main menu, press 4 for Setup Options.
- Press 3, and then press 1.
- When prompted, enter your new PIN.