If you are here to accomplish any of the following tasks, start with the link provided:
- If you want to know the difference between governance and management, start with The intent of IT governance.
- If you just want to know the overall structure of IT governance at NC State, and you are a visual thinker, rather than a textual thinker, start with the IT governance flow and relationships diagrams.
- If you just want to know the overall structure of IT governance at NC State, and you are a textual thinker, start with The IT governance structure at NC State.
- If you have a question about IT with regards to policy, funding, or business application, start with the IT Strategic Advisory Committee (ITSAC), which has a functional focus.
- If you have a question about IT with regards to architecture and infrastructure, start with the Campus IT Directors Committee (CITD), which has a technical focus.
- If you have a question about IT in any of the following areas: Academic Technology, Client & Application Support, Enterprise Applications, Infrastructure, Research Computing, and Security & Compliance, start with their respective ITSAC Subcommittees.
- If you are not sure about which committee or subcommittee might be the best place to start with a topic of interest or a question you have, glance through the “Scope” section of each entity.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for about IT governance on this website, contact the Office of Information Technology by email at email@example.com or by phone on (919) 515-0141.