- Local telephone service is $67 per line, per semester.
This charge is non-refundable unless the student withdraws from Housing prior to the start of the semester.
- Each phone line includes:
- call waiting
- call return (*69)
- three-way calling
- caller ID.
- There is a 3-5 business day installment period between a request for phone service and activation of the service.
- Service automatically rolls over from the fall to the spring semester unless the student notifies Media and Student Services by submitting a Phone Service Cancellation form prior to the start of the spring semester.
- To obtain local phone service:
- Fill out the Phone Service Application.
- Bring it to the Media and Student Services office, West Dunn Building, during 8AM-5PM, Monday – Friday.
Media and Student Services offers help specific to cable TV and telephone as well as general media services-related help: