Skip to content
- NC State’s Guest Wireless network is available to visitors, recruiters, alumni, and other guests in many campus areas.
- To log in:
- Change your SSID to:
- Open a Web browser to be redirected to:
Guest Wireless Access
- Click on the
I Agree button
to accept the terms of the NC State Computer Use Regulation.
- Guest Wireless access is limited to the following:
- Web pages (http and https)
- Most commonly used virtual private network (VPN) applications.
- To connect to an external VPN, you will need to provide your own VPN software.
- Software that uses non-standard ports may have trouble connecting.
- For connectivity questions, contact the NC State Help Desk during business hours.