How the service works
- You can submit a print job at one location and pick it up at another.
- The WolfPrint FollowMe virtual printer that you choose will hold your submitted print job for up to 12 hours.
- There are two virtual printers, depending on the type of job and cost:
- You can release and print out your job at any physical printer that accepts jobs from the virtual printer you chose. For example, if you chose WolfPrint-BlackAndWhite as your virtual printer, you could print out your job at any black-and-white or color printer model.
- You can avoid a long wait at a printer that’s busy by picking up your print job at one that’s available.
- Each real (physical) printer will have a QR code label with the printer’s name (for touch-free print release) and a WolfPrint FollowMe label.
How you can use FollowMe printing
Logging in and releasing a print job
- To log in at a real (physical) printer, swipe the red stripe of your Wolfpack One Card in the printer’s card reader.
- If you don’t have your Wolfpack One Card or if the card reader does not work, enter your Unity ID and password on the printer’s screen.
- Select “Print Release” on the screen.
- The screen will display the jobs you have submitted to the FollowMe print queue serviced by that printer.
- You have the option of either releasing all jobs or pressing the arrow to the right of a specific job name and releasing or canceling that job
- NOTE: When finished, remember to log out from the home screen.
Time limit on holding a print job
Your print job will be held for up to 12 hours after it is submitted.
The virtual printers (FollowMe print queues) are
No data currently available.