WolfPrint FollowMe printing makes it possible for NC State students, faculty and staff to submit a print job from one location and then pick it up at one of the many WolfPrint FollowMe printers on campus.
Connect to the Campus Network
In order to print using WolfPrint, you must be connected to the campus network.
- If you're on campus, connect to the eduroam or ncsu wifi networks.
Learn more about wifi at NC State.
- If you're off campus, establish a secure VPN connection to the campus network.
For details, see Virtual Private Networking (VPN) Service.
Once you're connected to the campus network, refresh this page.
|Paper Size||Black and White||Color|
|Letter (8.5 x 11)||$0.10||$0.20||$0.25||$0.50|
|Tabloid (11 x 17)||$0.20||$0.40||$0.50||$1.00|
Choose a Printing Method
- If you are printing from public computer lab machine, use the WolfPrint printers installed on that machine.
- For printing from your own device, choose between Web Print or Mobility Print services.
Choose a Paper Size
- 8.5 x 11 (letter, available on all FollowMe printers)
- 11 x 17 (tabloid, available on a few FollowMe printers)
Any other size (e.g., A4) will prevent the printer from processing jobs. For details, refer to KB0011443: Print job denied due to disallowed paper size when printing to WolfPrint printers.”
Add Funds to Your Account
To release and print your job, you must use your WolfPack One card (or enter your credentials) at the printer you choose after you submit your print job.
NOTE: If you don’t have sufficient funds in your AllCampus account or PaperCut print credit, then you will not be able to use WolfPrint.
Release Your Print Job
- Be sure to release your print job within 12 hours after you submitted it; otherwise, it will automatically be removed from the system.
- Find a printer that matches the print queue you selected:
- View a list of printers currently reporting issues.