After you have submitted your print job, follow these instructions to finish and print it out.
Be sure to release your print job within 12 hours after you submitted it; otherwise, it will automatically be removed from the system.
- Choose a Printer
- For a list of printers and their locations, click on the queue you submitted your print job to:
- Make note of the following printer location information:
- Building (linked to the campus map)
- Room number
- Printer name
- Check the printer status (on the right menu bar) to verify the printer is not reporting any issues, or if it is follow the link to find another printer.
- Release and Print Your Job
- Go to your chosen printer.
It will have a WolfPrint FollowMe sticker with the following information. (If the printer supports more than one queue, there may be multiple stickers.)
- Print queue name (e.g., WolfPrint-BlackAndWhite)
- Printer name (e.g., dhl-1320-1)
- QR Code for Touch-Free print release
- Choose your release method:
- Traditional print release from the printer’s touch screen.
- Log in by either of the following methods:
- Swipe the red stripe of your Wolfpack One Card in the printer’s card reader
- Enter your Unity ID and password on the printer’s screen.
- Follow the printer’s instructions.
- On the screen, select Release Jobs.
- From the displayed list of jobs, you can choose one of these options:
- Release and print all jobs
- For an individual job, press the arrow to the right of the job and either print it or cancel it.
- When you finish, be sure to log out on the printer’s home screen.
- Touch-Free print release .
- Scan the QR code with your phone.
- The QR code will take you to a page on papercut.oit.ncsu.edu, verify the URL and then enter your Unity ID and password.
- All available jobs for release on that printer will be listed by default. Uncheck any that you don’t want to print at this time.
- Tap on the print button in the bottom left to release the print jobs that are still checked.
of printers are online.