The Office of Information Technology (OIT) Walk-in Center and NC State Help Desk announce their operating hours for the Winter Break. Be sure to request any IT support you need before the break.
The operating hours for the OIT Walk-in Center, located in Room 101 of the West Dunn Building at 2901 Thurman Dr., will be:
- Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. until Friday, Dec. 18.
- Closed Monday, Dec. 21 through Sunday, Jan. 3.
- Open 8 am. to 5 p.m. beginning Monday, Jan. 4.
Customers who have left their computers at the Walk-in Center for service will need to pick them up before 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 18, or they will need to wait until Monday, Jan. 4, when the Walk-in Center reopens.
The operating hours for the NC State Help Desk will be:
- Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. until Tuesday, Dec. 22.
- Open 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 23.
- Closed Thursday, Dec. 24 through Sunday, Jan. 3.
- Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. beginning Monday, Jan 4.
You can contact the NC State Help Desk via the NC State IT Service Portal or call 919.515.4357 (HELP).