Welcome back Wolfpack! IT is essential to teaching and learning, and the Office of Information Technology (OIT) is here to help the campus community learn more about available IT resources and policies at NC State.
New video resources
View these new videos that offer a wealth of IT-related topics, including Wi-Fi on campus, Unity credentials, safe computing, two-factor authentication, G Suite applications, phishing, data storage, and IT accessibility. See:
- Technology on Campus developed for New Student Orientation.
- University IT Supported Resources developed for New Faculty Orientation.
- IT Accessibility developed for New Faculty Orientation to help campus design accessible electronic content, such as a web page, web application, PDF, blog, mobile application, an electronic newsletter or textbook, and a hardware device, such as a Kindle or clicker.
- For more details on IT-related information, visit:
- View new Research Storage allocations for campus researchers.
- OIT also offers resources to help campus work and meet remotely. See:
If you need IT help or have questions, contact the NC State Help Desk via the IT Service Portal or call 919.515.HELP (4357).
Other IT resources are available via your college or department or through Digital Education and Learning Technology Applications (DELTA).
OIT provide training on many IT-related topics, including G Suite Apps, IT accessibility, cybersecurity, and more. Visit REPORTER to review our training catalog of live and on-demand courses.
You can also email email@example.com to request a custom-training session for groups of five or more.
Stay connected with OIT
To receive IT updates and information: