LAN Administrator List

Filter the list by choosing a Building & Affiliation below. You may also click any column header to sort the list.

NC State faculty and staff should contact their LAN administrators to report local network problems or connect a computer to the campus network. Students living in University Housing residence halls or on Greek Court should contact ResNet.

To update your information or be added to this list, complete and submit the LAN (Local Area Network) Administrator List Form.

Return to the Campus Data Network page.