Visit the Walk-In Center
The OIT Walk-In Center offers students one-on-one support for software, hardware, network connectivity, and Unity account issues.
- Self Service Password Application Maintenance July 24, 2017
- Firefox browser error when starting a WolfMeeting(WebEx) mtg July 24, 2017
- Campus Directory Upgrade July 24, 2017
- test AD domain retiring - WolfTest July 24, 2017
ServiceNow is NC State’s support call tracking system. In addition, ServiceNow provides self-service tools and knowledge base articles to help students, faculty, and staff find answers to common questions.
For information and updates about NC State’s implementation of ServiceNow, subscribe to the servicenow-info mailing list.
Have a Question?
Search the Service Now Knowledge Base
Support is available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. except Saturday, Sunday and university holidays.
MyPack Portal (SIS, HR, FIN) Production Hours
Available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except during scheduled or emergency system maintenance.
Reserved Maintenance Windows
Sundays, 1:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
These maintenance windows are necessary to:
- apply various system changes and patches
- perform network, hardware, software, operating system, and database maintenance
- perform hardware installation, replacement, service, and re-configurations
ClassTech supports use of classroom technologies in learning spaces across campus.
NC State University is committed to providing a barrier-free IT environment to all people. It has a technology-rich teaching environment where applications, tools and other educational resources are deployed in conventional and virtual computing labs, Web-based environments and online learning management systems.
Training & Workshops
The Office of Information Technology offers a variety of technology workshops and educational opportunities, free of charge. Unless otherwise specified, these are for faculty, staff, and graduate students.
Information on the configuration and management of desktop workstations for campus units.
Information on Macintosh support services, Mac policy, and Mac technology at NC State.