If you’re an NC State student, you can now print from your iPhone, iPad and other iOS devices using WolfPrint FollowMe Printing.
Print from your mobile device, wherever you are on campus, and you’ll have up to 12 hours to pick up your printout on any of theFollowme Printing printers around campus. The service was already available from a Web browser and on Apple OS X (e.g., Mac laptops) devices.
You can use the service on an iOS device in these easy steps:
- Connect your device to NC State’s wireless network.
- Open the file you want to print.
- Click the Share icon and then the Print icon.
- Choose a WolfPrint printer type from the list.
- Launch a Web browser (e.g., Safari) on your device.
- Go to PaperCut and log in with your Unity ID and password.
- Confirm the number of pages to print and the print charge to be billed to your AllCampus Account.
- Click Print to send it to the FollowMe Printing queue.
- Within 12 hours, go to any of the FollowMe Printing printers on campus and swipe your AllCampus Card on the printer. Your job will be released from the queue and printed. If you wait longer than 12 hours, your job will be deleted from the queue and you won’t be charged for it.
For complete information about the service from all devices, visit WolfPrint FollowMe Printing.