OIT will perform extended maintenance affecting multiple core components of the primary data centers’ infrastructure from 7 a.m. Saturday, April 11 through 6 p.m. Sunday, April 12.
OIT services with dependencies on the data centers may be degraded or unavailable for extended periods during the maintenance window. These services include, but are not limited to:
- MyPack Portal and the services accessed through the portal
- Other Human Resources, Financial and Student systems
- Moodle and other Distance Education and Learning Technology Applications (DELTA) resources
- OIT hosted systems
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) shares and exports
- OIT backup services
- Remedy System
- Virtual Computing Lab (VCL) services
- WolfPrint services
For future updates, see the SysNews announcement.