OIT will perform extended maintenance on multiple core components of the primary data centers’ infrastructure from 7 a.m. Saturday, April 11 through 6 p.m. Sunday, April 12.
Please note: The MyPack Portal and services available via the portal will not be available during this service window. This means you will NOT have access to your 2014 W-2 Wage and Tax Statement. To ensure you meet the April 15 federal and state tax filing deadline, please print your W-2 Form prior to April 11.
OIT services with dependencies on the data centers may be degraded or unavailable for extended periods during the maintenance window. These services include, but are not limited to:
- MyPack Portal and services available via the portal
- Other Human Resources, Financial and Student systems
- Moodle and other Distance Education and Learning Technology Applications (DELTA) resources
- OIT hosted systems
- Networked Attached Storage (NAS) shares and exports
- OIT backup services
- Remedy System
- Virtual Computing Lab (VCL) services
- WolfPrint services
For updates, see SysNews.